- This event has passed.
NREC and Southern Illinois University Research Forum
March 15, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$15
NREC looks forward to sharing project updates with farmers and retailers in Southern Illinois and just as importantly, they seek to hear from their stakeholders about the concerns and needs for nutrient management research in the Southern part of the state. SIU leadership will also be on hand to share and learn.
Registration is $15 and includes lunch. Secure on-line payment and registration is available here.
Planned Forum Topics include:
- NREC priorities and vision update
- Project updates from SIU and UI researchers
- Farmer Panel to discuss research needs & nutrient concerns for S. Illinois
- SIU Campus update
Invited Speakers include:
- Randy Dunn – SIU President
- Brad Colwell, Interim Chancellor, SIU
- Mickey Latour – Dean, College of Ag Sciences at SIU
- Illinois NREC staff and Council members
- Jon Schoonover – SIU
- John Pike